Monday, March 1, 2010

This is whaz up!

My Camera has disappeared again so no new pics till we can find/ replace it... it has been missing for over a month now so hope of finding are waining!

Recent events in a nutshell...

Trip to Canada- First time out of the us... only out of the US for a total of like 72 hours, but hey... it is something....

Flew from Canada trip to Utah to Help Mother-in-Law with a treatment series she had to undergo... There for 3 weeks... she doesn't even remember us being there... that's the breaks, but got to see a few of my favorite people while I was there... reminded me I do have friends...

Back to Texas to crash into a pile of work and responsibilites... moving and groving on those...

Ben returned to work today after being on disability for 5 weeks.... I hope he can do it.... Praying for his quick healing

Trying to get a grip on food intake and only eating healthy foods... too much stress eating lately and need to reign it in!

Loves to all of you! Bless You!

No comments: