Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The rope has ended....

Do you ever look back in your journal and figure out you haven't changed that much in 10 years.... I mean, you have, but you haven't.... So wierd!

I had a hard day yesterday... I am being obediant to something I was asked to do that I COMPLETELY disagree with.... and am having an EXTREMELY hard time with it, wondering if I should say something.

I really want to get to the temple, but I don't think that is understood... It has been 2 years now since I have approched my ward about it- said somwthing again a few weeks ago for the 3rd time- and still no go... really frustrated right now and kinda putting this out there for guidance... UGH!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh Mel I'm so sorry. That must be SO frustrating. I know you can do it and I know you'll be blessed for your righteous efforts. I know He answers our prayers (and sometimes more obviously when we slightly change what we're praying for) but not in our timing. You're awesome Mel! Keep at it. :)