Monday, January 5, 2009

Okay... so Literally here goes nothin....

So.. I'm no too good at this Blogging thing... But I am going to aim to do better... Ijust figured out my password again so he it goes! Ben and I are starting to cleanze our bodies and get healthier. We started on Jan. 1st (cliche, yes... but we are doing good) and are not eating Sugar or Flour. We are following the FAA food plan but not the program entirely, and I finding streanth in not eating as much... I am much more available to my self... or maybe I can say honest with what I am feeling. And I am excited to not be eatting ice cream (tradition) for the first time when I watch Biggest Loser... MY FAVORITE SHOW!!! I am totally going to win this year!!!! We are getting a computer at home so... hopefully posts will be more possible.. Post Pics soon!!!- New Hot bod coming soon....

3 comments:

Beth said...

I was so shocked to see a new post from you. Yea for eating better and updating your blog. Now we need pictures.

Ben and Mel said...

One thing at a time Beth :)

Molly said...

Ow ow!! i am excited for the hot bod! haha. Or should i say hotter bod?..... :)