Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Lickity Snipits!

... Life is getting more and more... ummm... let's say interesting. We have been through getting our gas mysteriously cut off for no reason, death of a good friend's husband, Ben's job rollercoaster, craziness at work, late library books, unemployment denials (Laid off ain't what it used to be!?), and sore muscles from trying to work my trash off and all I seamed to lose was my ability to stand and sit without wincing. OH and so much more!

I will say though my mood is still suprisingly up (my husband may say differently based on the cry fest I had on his shoulder the other night but,,, hey I was stressed). ====note to self... forgot to take birth control====

I lost 8 lbs in the month of January... Which has made me feel like I have some control over my life. The power of weight loss!

I am not feeling really long winded today so you are getting snipits of thought today... it's the multi tasking... like switching channels really!

I am really bouyied by all the people around me and love to read your blogs and see you on Facebook... although I need to do much less of those things at work now that we have internet at home and focus here at work... Speaking of... SEE YA!

1 comment:

The Figgins said...

You are too cute. We need to do something this week/weekend.