Monday, January 11, 2010

I am INSPIRED!!!

I am AMAZED by everyone... WAY TO BLOG PEOPLE!!!!

The HALL clan has been doing well... Here is us in a nutshell...

Ben has been at his job for almost a year... got a fabulous year end review and has been moved to a new team so he can get more knowledge of the company and continue to grow... He has been going to school for a year straight now and I have seen him grow so much! He got the top grade in his drafting class and his teacher said he had better lettering than him even after over 30 years in the business! He is really finding things he likes and has a natural talent at! SO COOL! He spends as much time with us that he can... He goes back to school on monday so we hope to make this week count!

Melanie has been at her job for almost 2 1/2 years (HOLY WOW!!!) and is focusing on marketing the business on top of the usual duties... I think I can I think I can.... I have also been primary chorister for a year... DOUBLE WOW! My friend Theresa just got called as chorister too so I am hoping she can keep my ideas fresh... it is so easy to get stuck in a rut!

Bailee is 4... that is right 4... she has the attitude of a teenager though... I think she gets that from mom... ALAS... She loves to write words and knows how to spell the word spell, mom, dad, Bailee, Joy, and Hall. She LOVES to help... She is such a sweet lovely girl. She is SO girly, you can find her in her Belle dress most hours of the day... I just couldn't have asked for a better little girl.

Jack is my miniature man- almost 18 months... Grunts, talks loud (MAAAM, MAAAAM- that is mom with a Texas accent... think he has one... sorry Utah Family :) and adventure should have been his middle name... He is the busiest kid I have ever seen- as witnessed by the whole ward as he tries to make it to the stage every sunday... He succeeded yesterday from the cultural hall... he is fast- Sorry Brother Baxter!!!! He always has bruises from his adventures going awry... actually he has a fat lip today from a realization that socks are slippery on tile floors and hitting a metal chair with his face... yea... that bled for many hours! No more paci till that heals! He has the cutest pucker lips... melts your heart... sweet baby...

OUR CURRENT ADVENTURES

Chicago Trip for Christmas

Replaced old fluorescent light in kitchen with COOLEST lighting fixture with 2 fans and a light

Clogged Sink.... PLUMBER can't come yet with all the frozen pipes :( doing dishes in the bath tub... yeah... fun!

Bailee's 4th B-day party- Saturday at Carl Barton Jr. Park at 3pm... come one come all...

Going to Canada for the kids and my first time out of the country... we aren't staying long sadly

Amee's Wedding- in Canada- Thus the trip

Make Amee's Wedding Cake... 1st time traveling and decorating a cake... I'm not sure how it to do it all, but will figure it out pretty soon I only have 2 weeks till we leave...

And... now we are up to date... hopefully pictures to follow...

3 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks for the update Mel! I can't believe how big your kids are! I didn't know you were the primary chorister. I was the chorister in my ward until right before Ansley was born. I'm surprised you didn't pick Mexico over Canada. ha ha. Looking forward to the pics!

Ben and Mel said...

Mexico Will Be next... Make no mistake!!!

Kris Hannah said...

It sounds like everything is going great in the Hall household. I am glad you were able to "blog on"... Hopefully the new year will bring you and your family much happiness... and about the "Me time at home"... good luck. I haven't figured anything out, but blogging. So stick in there, something will open itself to you.