Monday, January 18, 2010

My Pretty Princess is 4


Okay... So she turned 4 almost 3 weeks ago, but we rarely get to celebrate with friends since we travel for the holidays... so Bailee had a party... Turned out fun she really enjoyed it... which is what I do it for... I was hoping to have it outside, but the cold weather (cold for Houston Standards) prevented that... so no kite races... barbie Vs. Buzz Lightyear... would have been fun... I think Ben and I are going to do that tomorrow with the kids...




Anyways back to Birthday Party... We had a princess party and here are the cliff's notes with pictures....

The girls all made crowns with their names on them and put glitter and things on them to their liking. Then had mini makeovers with lip gloss, blush and any dress they wanted to wear... We were invited to the Ball but they had to clean like Cinderella first...

Then we played "Don't touch the spinning wheel" it is like musical chairs but you pass a spinning wheel around and what ever princess ends up with the spinning wheel falls fast asleep. The last princess wakes everyone up with a hershey kiss. They played this game over and over... LOVED IT... We also played charades with the Snow White Characters... but the Sleeping Beauty game was the favorite! Great Party... Great Fun... Thanks to all who came!!!



Lastly... This was this morning as I was getting flustered before church looking for Jack's socks.... Bailee was at my feet everywhere I went I finally said... BAILEE I NEED SOME SPACE... she went and sat in the corner... GUILT... and Jack went over to be with her and they were having the best time... Just the 2 of them in the corner for no reason... I love my sweet family...









2 comments:

Chelsea said...

what a fun party! love the cake. and what a cute game! i demand an invite to the next party. ;-) oh, and you feel bad about posting her birthday a few weeks late? i finally posted henry's and that was in august!

Beth said...

We played poison apple at Zoe's 4th birthday. Same concept except with an apple instead. It was the favorite game then too. And how sis she get so old so fast?