Thursday, September 9, 2010

Lub!

I am so in love with my Kids!!!!

They just started their new pre-school and they have the cutest teachers. Jack walks in the school and immediately starts hugging every adult in sight... it seems everyone knows his name now and we have only been there 4 times total.

Bailee loves to talk about Mrs. Janet. She is the kind of teacher that wears baby doll dresses at the age of 50... she is really cute and loves the kids. She is also laid back which I like for pre-K, I am not the drill sergent type-if you didn't know.

As far as Jack, He just walks right into his classroom full of tearful 2 year olds and goes right to the toys after a kiss from mom... no problems... It really helps you know they are in the right place when the transition goes so smoothly!

I just am thinking how fast life is going today... Jack's Sweet slurred "I yoveyou teo" and Bailee and I cuddling last night and her asking to tell her stories of the prophet Jonah.... then Noah... When we got to the part about how Noah was in a world when all the people were wicked and made bad choices, she stopped and said she needed to say a prayer and asked for forgiveness for hitting her brother... Then after the story of Noah, she asked how God can see us and hear us... I don't REALLY have a good answer except... I don't know, but I know he can by the way I feel.

I love my babies!

3 comments:

Emily said...

You have the cutest sweetest kids! I NEED to meet them in real life.

Camille Farias said...

You have boodiful babies. I love hearing stories about them. You're pretty boodiful, too!

Ben and Mel said...

Thank you Both!

You both need to come for a visit!!!